20th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition
6th-8th November 2018
SMi Group are proud to announce that the 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition will return to London on 6th, 7th and 8th November and a small satellite and disruptive space technology focus day on the 5th November.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom’s reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts and the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions, workshops and networking receptions.
This year will cover: developments and updates to international MilSatCom programmes, such as Skynet 6, the impact of the U.S. National Defence Authorization Act 2018; promising ‘Fundamental Reform of National Security Space’, and reflections the Wideband AoA. It will also explore: allied collaboration and future military programmes, resilience and protection in future architectures, next generation small sat LEO constellation and much more!
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2018:
- Critical host nation support, up to and including the ministerial level – providing comprehensive coverage of the UK’s space sector and SATCOM goals
- An international speaker line up unrivalled within other events, that provide key updates from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
- A dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionizing space-based communications
- Meet and network with over 500 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 8 hours of breaks; as well as 2 drinks receptions and 2 conference dinners
- A key day focused on developments on US SATCOM– analyzing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans
To register or for more information visit: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/SDA